Last Updated: 02-011-2022
This privacy notice tells you about the information we collect from you when you use our website. In collecting this information, we are acting as a data controller and by law, we are required to provide you with information about us, about why and how we use your data, and about the rights, you have over your data and will be handled by us in connection with your access and use of boxmanglobal.com, services, and applications (collectively, the “Services”). We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information-gathering and dissemination practices.
What Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
- We collect your personal information when you use our Website. When you submit your details in Contact Us then only, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs;
- Collection of personal data includes- First name, Last name, Email, and Mobile number only. To track and monitor the performance of the website, we have used third-party tools like Google Analytics which tracks the following data: Country including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behaviour and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID and other similar information.;
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our platform;
- A record of correspondence if you contact us;
- General, aggregated, demographic and non-personal information;
- If you choose to post messages on our contact us tab, we will collect the information you provide us. We retain this information as necessary to provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our platform and of the fulfillment of your orders;
- Any other information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the platform.
How we will use your information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- We use your personal information to provide the services & response as per your request.
- To provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our platform or between you and us;
- To improve our services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you;
- We use your personal information to troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about our new services and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- For any other reason that we seem necessary to enhance your experience of the platform.
- We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users.
To whom we may disclose your information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates (listed below). These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt out:
- We don’t disclose personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
- We will ensure that these businesses do not use your information for other purposes. We may also receive information from these businesses (e.g. Updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g. To correct our records and deliver your next purchase). By using our platform, you hereby freely and specifically consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your information among businesses that are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your information.
- We may also use your information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your platform experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers, and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, push notifications, web notifications, posts, telephone, in-app messages, and news feed cards.
- We may permit third parties to use your information. For example, we may provide advertisers with information to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target and to enable us to comply with our commitments to our advertisers (e.g. By displaying their advertisements to a target audience).
Boxman Global Forwarding does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the boxmanglobal.com website or services, and boxmanglobal.com requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, boxmanglobal.com does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18. Note that our platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates, If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
How we store your information
What security measures do we apply?
We strive to use commercially acceptable means for protecting your information and have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, procedural, and managerial procedures to safeguard your information against loss, unauthorized access, misuse, or modification. We require any third parties processing your information to implement the same levels of protection with respect to your data.
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to the devices used to access our services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
How can you access and amend your information?
You are able to access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the platform for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your information.
You can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences, through the unsubscribe link within the email communication. For marketing via your mobile application, you will need to adjust your notifications settings in the general section of your mobile.
Also, our system will place cookies when you log on to our platform and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and are able to utilize all aspects of the platform. You may disable cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable cookies, it will affect how our platform works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our platform or full functionality. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your site experience.
We may retain a copy of your information for compliance reasons. When you update information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
The Website Privacy Policies and Terms & Conditions would be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our platform frequently to see recent changes.
How you can contact us
If you have any concerns about your information on the platform, please contact us at: WE@boxmanglobal.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.